query regarding acer ac715

Status
Not open for further replies.

sougata

Right off the assembly line
Hello,

reading about the acer crt monitor i enquired about it in new delhi. But it seems no one keeps it. Can somone tell me where i can get one. the refresh rate is quite better as compared to other monitors, so i am quite inerested in geting it.

thanks,
sougata

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
i also tried to get af715 but couldnt find
all the phone numbers on the co.in site are out/old/notworking/wrong etc

Some venders say that this monitor only comes with complete PC from acer and some other companies but noone ships them individually

None online sites offer it for sale

I even pumped my vender by saying that he has low info and my frined bought the same from some other competitive vender, which made him call a dozen places, but the result NOT AVAILABLE

DIGIT... CAN U HELP.... I also want to but this one as it is the only one in its class (17") offering 1600x1200@75HZ

OP
S

sougata

Right off the assembly line
Thanks guys for atleast trying to help me out. yeah i did contact all the resellers (in delhi area) from the acer site. Called up their corp office. but it seems crt is not in the market, in fact everyone i called has lcd monitors to sell.

in any case, i was lucky enough to get a good deal on another monitor which is no doubt better than acer.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom