Query regarding 3230

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash24

Right off the assembly line
I surf through Airtel GPRS on my PC via data cabel.
First time when i connect my mobile to the pc through data cabel the modem is detected,but if i disconnect the data cabel and again connect it, during dialing it gives an error saying hardware not found.
So every time i have to restart the mobile and then connect to the pc,is there any other metod to do it because every time i have to restart the mobile.....which may decrease my battery life........

The Outsider

Beneath The Eyelids
make sure the data call is ended on the phone before you plug out the cable (the phone says "Packet Data Call Ended")

not sure if 3230 shows that message.

second thing

plug in the cable properly, to assure that check the phone it will give a message like "Data Enhancement Connected"

hope this helps.

OP
A

ash24

@chester
thanks....i will try it

is there any firmware upgrade for 3230....because its OS is too slow ya...?

S

sariq

Use bluetooth, it works without any hassles, and you dont require pc suit for that.

OP
A

ash24

ya iam thinking of using bluetooth.....are there different types of bluetooth that is based on the speed and what are there cost?

honey62022

Broken In
There r two types of bluetooth . 1 from Widcomm and other from Bluesoleil which sucks.
Widcomm is little expensive and offers wide range of connectivity options. Comes along with Techcom. Around 400rs.

Bluesoleil is cheap around 200rs. less useful and user interface is a pain to learn and very complicated.

OP
A

ash24

is there any firmware upgrade for 3230....because its OS is too slow ya...?
can i upgrade it as my mobile is in warranty period......?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom