Quake

Status
Not open for further replies.

[xubz]

"The Cake is a Lie!!"
Quake 4 is primarily a Story Based Single Player game (unlike Quake 3, which was multiplayer game with singleplayer bots).

It's Multiplayer is quite OK. But Its not worth buying. The Game is too boring. (Just keep shooting the Strogg who keep jumping in.. Nothing else)

i want a gud action(not too much action like doom 3)a normal moderate action game which has multiplayer option.
plz help.

bkpeerless

In the zone
half life 2(must buy) , quake 4 is good and great story, its like future callof duty.
but u can try tomb rider(action + puzle), or max payne(action at its best) or hitman( less action)

[xubz]

"The Cake is a Lie!!"
Multiplayer, New??

:D Just get the "The Orange Box"! Includes HL2, HL2:EP1, EP2, Portal and Team Fortress 2! Costs just 999 and i'd pay 999 just for TF2!

Just wait till you read the reviews of it after its released on Oct 10th ;)

Big Edit: TF2 doesn't have any bots and its NOT fun for playing 1v1.. Its a Team, Class based Game. So minimum 10players on a server will do good. So Fuh-get playing on Hamachi. It'll be as boring as the most boring game ever!. Currently the online purchasers or TF2 get test the Beta. Even now there are lot of Servers!

Last edited:

[xubz]

"The Cake is a Lie!!"
abtom said:
orange box-is it a game?
No.. Its a yet-to-be-released Game Package Box containing Half Life 2: Episode 2, Portal and Team Fortress 2. also included is Half Life 2 and Half Life 2: Episode 1.

Who

Guess Who's Back
hey abtom can you give the list of games you have played ?, so it will be easy for us to suggest you some games.

k ,max payne ,max payne 2,halo,halo 2,lost planet,cricket till 07,BLIC till 07,thief 3,sims 2 (all exps),spiderman 1,2,3 and ealier versions,batman vengeance.xmen legends 2,doom 3,quake4,PES07,FIFA till 07,farcry,narnia,king kong,civ city rome,Caesar 4,AOE 1,2,3 ,NBA 07,fantastic 4,Gun,call of jaurez,tony hawk,test drive ,driver all,harry potter all,matrix (both), and many others.
can list ...have played more than 300 games.

here r some more,
prince of persia all,NFSall ,brothers in arms both,call of duty all,resident evil 4,RS vegas,splinter cell i hate but all,shrek all,chicken litle,GTA all,mafia,just cause,etc.

Last edited:

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
[xubz] said:
:D Just get the "The Orange Box"! Includes HL2, HL2:EP1, EP2, Portal and Team Fortress 2! Costs just 999 and i'd pay 999 just for TF2!

Are you sure about this? From where? Can I get this for this much from Music world?

[xubz]

"The Cake is a Lie!!"
baccilus said:
Are you sure about this? From where? Can I get this for this much from Music world?
Its not released yet, Usually it will be by 20th Oct.

The price was mentioned in Tech2.com, Mostly it'll be available in Landmark and Other Game Stores.

Do contact World Wide CDRoms direclty.
Contact Information

Telephone
+91-22-56973895
FAX
+91-22-56973894
Postal address
C/312, Crystal Plaza, New Link Road, Andheri, Mumbai, INDIA.
Electronic mail
General Information: vikram@wwcdrom.com
Sales: manoj@wwcdrom.com

They are the Publishers for EA Games here.

[xubz]

"The Cake is a Lie!!"
abtom said:
music world rates are sooooo high.
so even if it releases in india,it will definately be more than 999.
Nah! Its 49$ elsewhere. That translates Rs.2000!!

Games are usually cheaper in India :)
(Exception to PS2/PS3 games, which are almost the same price)

no,i got cricket 2007 for 999 from my local games shop but in music world it was for arnd 1299.
EA sports games r never above 999.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom