Quake con 2K4 or Doom 3???

Status
Not open for further replies.

crackshot

Broken In
WITH ID SOFTWRAE LAUNCHING 2 MOST ANTICIPATED GAMES, LETS SEE HOW MANY PPL LIKE WHICH OF THEM.
Doom3 has used the best graphics engineand has reckoned everybody with its superb gameplay.
Quake con 2K4 is also another breathtaking game launched recently. with its super graphics it moves the Quake series ahead and is entitled to fight against Unreal Tournament 2K5. Both these games use Shader Model 3.0, a feature implemented thru DX9.0c.
As doom 3 has launched early than quake con 2k4, its currently many pplfavourate including me.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
uhhh....dude, quakecon 2004 is not a game...it is a multiplayer gaming event....they have a lot of ppl playin games like quake3 and doom3 against each other on a LAN....

theraven

Technomancer
when is it again ?
damn .. that party is killer .. its soo huge ..
well anyways thats not the point here
i dun even think quake 4 is gonna be released
if everyone remembers the doom3 makin video in digit ...
they say their next project is gonna be something totally new ...
too bad. . i was hopin for a quake 4
btw welcome back blade

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
hey raven thanks mate. Btw there was a rumuor abt Quake 4 being made by Raven software, chk out *quake4.ravengames.com/ although it isnt the official site. And yes u r right ID is going to create something totally new like always .... :)

theraven

Technomancer
i just thot of it tho
the game was from ID >.. its THEIR pet project. .. how can raven software make it ???
hmm
doesnt do to good for my name :D

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Hey anyone has any idea how to join quakecon 2004 Event...i'have a desaire to join it...any feasibility.... :p

[flAsh]

In the zone
LETS quake and create a LAN PARTY in our gr8 nation INDIA. I know many of u work in reputed companies like Microsoft and Adobe. Why u ppl don't ask ur boss 2 organise such LAn PARTIES to promote ur stuffs????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom