Python Programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
I wanna learn python scripting. Can u tell what syntax it uses? Also mention some sources where i can get free tuts on python prgrmming.

Sykora

I see right through you.
*www.awaretek.com/tutorials.html

Python has no shortage of online literature.

shantanu

Technomancer
If you are a starter then you should go for "the byte of PYTHON" by Mr. Swaroop C H.. , i learnt python first steps from this book only.. and aftre that you can have bibles and BLACK HAND book..

its a very nice language..

OP
nileshgr

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
shantanu_webmaster said:
If you are a starter then you should go for "the byte of PYTHON" by Mr. Swaroop C H.. , i learnt python first steps from this book only.. and aftre that you can have bibles and BLACK HAND book..

its a very nice language..
Thanks for the suggestion. I am a starter. Acutally i want free ebooks to learn Py.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
byte of python and dive into python should be available in the form of ebooks to download, just search on google.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Nah that was a mistake while copy pasting the url. Both are very popular names BTW so just search for those on google and you will surely get the ebooks.

OP
nileshgr

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
tech_your_future said:
Nah that was a mistake while copy pasting the url. Both are very popular names BTW so just search for those on google and you will surely get the ebooks.
THX.

shantanu

Technomancer
unknown... i have plenty of books on python.. you can PM me if you want as E-books.. i can give you links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom