PSP info required!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

robin345

Broken In
cooldip10 said:
Hey guys I wanted to know whats the price of PSP in India ?? Is it worth of money??
You will get psp from grey market quite cheaper..
Sony sell PSP for Rs 20000 in India .
if you have someone living abroad ask that person to buy PSP for you like in US ..if i`m right ,Price of PSP is US is b/w $ 175 -$235

Last edited:

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
You can get it in the grey market for as little as Rs. 9000. Completely worth it in my experience - the only problem is that you'll be shelling out Rs. 3000 for every game you buy.

True fatbeing!
my friend bought one for rs 13,000 but he couldn't buy enough games...
and psp games piracy has not crept inside india!
eventually he had to use it as a DAP only!

amigoatul

Broken In
I just bought a PSP recently for abt 11.5k.2 GB mem stick pro duo for 3.5k.Trust me, its worth it.The clarity of the video and sound is amazing.The only prob is getting games as each one costs 2.5k upwards.

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
FatBeing said:
You can get it in the grey market for as little as Rs. 9000. Completely worth it in my experience - the only problem is that you'll be shelling out Rs. 3000 for every game you buy.

Well u know wat there are some other ways to acquire games beside buying those costly umds

snake

Broken In
Please refrain from giving out information that aids in piracy. Please consider this a warning. Any repeat offence will earn you a ban.

ctrl_alt_del

Last edited by a moderator:

327ytr

Right off the assembly line
hey snake is it really possible.I have read that it is not been cracked yet.If what u r saying is true,then man U r just great.Hey anybody else know abt it,I want to be complete sure ,otherwise if i buy it and it doesnot work then it will be a big problem.
Hey snake ,can we play any ps2 games in it,or the especially designed psp games only.

327ytr

Right off the assembly line
Darthvader said:
Well u know wat there are some other ways to acquire games beside buying those costly umds
then please tell us what is the way please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snake

Broken In
wahh I got warning from my 1st post I thought admin here dont read posts :p
BUT it turns out to be other way round.Anyway I will try not to give info abt pirated games here.
@ 327ytr n others
For running homebrew aplications u need PSP v 1.00, 1.50 exact nothin more than that will not work.Homebrew allows u too run some really cool applications like calculator,alram clocks,contact book,stopwatch,PSP OS ( ya u read it right psp operating system its really kool ur joystick is used to control mouse cusor) u can get ebook readers(psp gives u book comfort while reading ebook as u can read them lying on bed or when u are traveling),and some application allows u to directly stream music and video files to ur psp on fly using wi-fi and many more features.
I hope now I didnt broke any forum rules.My homebrew disscusion will be against forums rules if overclocking was banned here but as u guyz support overclocking which is not legal but everyone does it :p same rule should be applied here too

OP
cooldip10

cooldip10

In the zone
Hey snake don't get too scared.. It was same with my first post.. U will get used to these rules soon.. best of luck.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
You can talk about this stuff, much like we can discuss about Cracks. It's when someone starts telling where to get it and how to use it, the Ban Button gets pressed.

snake

Broken In
omg we can discuss abt craks here kool!
That means I can talk abt pirated games but cant tell where to get them from right?

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Let me be more precise. You can talk about the technical aspect of a crack for a game. But if someone walks in and asks that his pirated copy of the game won't run, you can't go in and tell him how to do it. Nor can you tell him where to obtain a crack for a particular game or how to use it.

Similarly for PSP, you can discuss about downgrading and upgrading but you can't tell anyone how to exploit this capability to obtain pirated games for the PSP.

snake

Broken In
k I got ur point
I can talk psp hacks but not about pirated games problems.
Thnx for being so precise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom