PS3 or Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasku

In the zone
Guys plannin on buying a console, cant decide which one to go for, allthough I am a tech freak, and the PS3 offers bleeding edge tech, so i m kinda inclined towards it.

But I hear the xbox has better multiplayer connectivity and stuff, no idea how it is india?!.basically jus wanna play arcade games, racing, soccer and stuff, games that can be enjoyed on a console

for the fps games i have my comp.so wat do u guys suggest?

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
right now go with 360...then upgrade to ps3.....

but if u gt money and buying games is no pblm then look no further PS3 is ur best bet..

OP
jasku

jasku

In the zone
right now go with 360...then upgrade to ps3.....

but if u gt money and buying games is no pblm then look no further PS3 is ur best bet..

money not an issue dude..but dont wanna splurge...2k for a game..its a bit too much!..well xbox360 now and then ps3 does that make sense...i mean are closely priced??!!

scavanger007

On KillingSpree!!!
umm u guys sure about xbox 360?
coz ps3 launching many games this year for a comeback......
and plus HD DVD lost war with blu ray so no more HD DVD movies.....so u can use ps3 to watch BLU RAY .......
so ps3 will b a futureproof option.....

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
As he said money is not a problem, it makes sense to buy xbox 360 until some good PS3 games are released, However if u going to buy only 1 console then get PS3

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^why create redundancy
Buy PS3 u will be getting an all in one entertainement system.

scavanger007

On KillingSpree!!!
yup
i will recommend PS3 .......i know the initial few months will b slow coz of less games but u know the history of PS.....once they start launching then there is no break :p

scavanger007

On KillingSpree!!!
40gb or 80 gb....well ofcourse thats a personal decision......
but as u said if money no problem then opt for 80gb....else 40 gb is sufficient

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Nope.The 40GB model doesn't have backward compatibility support.Shouldn't pose a big issue if the OP isn't planning to buy original PS2 games to be used on the PS3.;)

PS3 80GB would be a wise choice for now.Make sure you purchase it locally though with warranty which is very crucial for any next generation console right now.

scavanger007

On KillingSpree!!!
btw......
when warranty gets over he can Mod the ps3 2 play 'u know which' CD's of ps2 and ps3 :p.....
so go far 80 GB

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
my best advice is wait and get a metal gear slid 4 version ps3 80gb...

you can also get a silver ps3 ( not sure if its gona release in india) ...

OP
jasku

jasku

In the zone
man its so confusing...hopefully I can ask someone comin down from US to get it...but i think its better to buy it locally for the warranty?

wats SOD?? screen of death?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom