PS3 news

Status
Not open for further replies.

borg

In the zone
PS3 will come in two flavours- a 20GB model for $499 & a 60GB model for $599. Japan launch on November 11.

*www.gamespot.com/e3/e3story.html?sid=6149470

hmmm... seems they copied the Nintendo Revolution's concept for the controller.

vmp_vivek

In the zone
^^ Agree. By the way, I have watched every live coverage from Gamespot as I am a total subscriber and live in North America. :)

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
borg said:
hmmm... seems they copied the Nintendo Revolution's concept for the controller.
Why is that so? Wii has a remote and joystick type of controller if am right, nowhere near the same design as the banana...

OP
B

borg

In the zone
hmmm... if you remember the original banana controller has now been dropped & the old design has been reinstated with the motion sensing. I think they saw the Nintendo controller & thought that they had to do the same. Thats why the change. Its not about the shape, its about the technology. It all seems very suspicious.

abracadabra

Journeyman
damn u mann. how many post on thiz same topic in thiz forum i have already running a main thread on all the events that took place at the E3 expo **here***www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27781 and u guyz cant even take a small effort to search before u post it. SAD

B

Brat-Man

I'm Not Gonna buy PS3 Until "they" Release a Mod-Chip..
Judging by the Fact that the Copy-Protection of X360 has not yet been Sucessfully Broken.. I Think That'll Take a Loooong Time..

I'm Not gonna Pay 3000Rs. For Just a Game..

OP
B

borg

In the zone
The console games are waaayyyy too expensive. I mean who the hell wants to pay 3k for a game???. PC games are a lot more affordable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom