PS2 rates in Bangalore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam_1710

Youngling
HI..
I'm stayin in Bangalore and i'm plannin to get a PS2...
From where can i buy it and how about the cost????

Thank you,
SaM

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
Black market like Burma Bazaar or Hong Kong Bazaar u get it for 6k....and u bargain u can get it for 5k .U want brand new in sony show room its around 9-10k...I am talking about the slimline ones

nidheeshb

Right off the assembly line
Hi all,

I would like make set of friends in banglore......who would like to exchange or share their PS2 games so that we could save the money on buying new PS2 games....Anyone interested please contact me on 09986154166....i m located in banglore....pls ask for nidheesh..

Thanks

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
I think it's 6k in Sony World. There was a bit advert recently in papers confirming the new price change.

Baker

Albicelestes
it is 6450 rs in sony world with 1 game free
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Hi all,

I would like make set of friends in banglore......who would like to exchange or share their PS2 games so that we could save the money on buying new PS2 games....Anyone interested please contact me on 09986154166....i m located in banglore....pls ask for nidheesh..

Thanks
am intrested buddy.....
we can make this thread active ..
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112196

Last edited:

jasica

Right off the assembly line
i know one place in blore for ps2... i think it could help you. you can check out the price thr n thn decide on buyin it... they r reasonable..

*in.88db.com/bangalore/Services/Post_Detail.page/Sport/Video_Games/?PostID=768699

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom