Status
Not open for further replies.

tushar_novice

Broken In
Does anyone around here knows the price for a PS2. And one of my friends told me that duplicate PS2s are coming. What are they? :oops:

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Try Baazee.com ...as most of the Ps2 are not availably as low cost locally ( XBOX is not even launched for India !!!)...and as for the duplicate Ps2 what it means is that they are modded to be able to play All CD ( Pirated and Copied Games ) ...so u can not bother to Pay the premium Price for the games but just make their copies and not worry....
Ta Ta :)

DKant

In the zone
What abt the price? Any good shops u can suggest for buying a PS2 in Chennai? It shld support pirated CD's as well.

theraven

Technomancer
ps2's range from 11k to 16k (originals without mod chip)
i shall explain
obviously if u goto buy an original ordering from sony world they will charge u a bomb that is 16k
althoug outside in the grey market u will get it for 11k with the modified chip installed ... which lets u run pirated game cds on ur ps2

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
well for now the original Price of the Ps2 can be around Rs.18,000(which includes one Console,One dual shock analog controller,Av Cables & if lucky the shopkeeper will throw in an extra Game Cd's or Memory card).But in the piracy world all's very fluctuating as u can get every bit of modded Ps2's with or without gaurantee Priced from around Rs.10,000(which i just checked lately) to Rs.12,000.as for the pirated ones yeah sure it can play most pirated Cd's and may be Mp3's and some even Divx titles(if having the correct mod) there is a very high risk of having a low qualty lens in it as it ain't officialy mfg with mod from sony so no TRUST and if something goes wrong U cant take the console to sony and blameit to them plus if the lens gets damaged at a later point u have very less resources in India which deal in Repairing the ps2's.SO try to be as Original As possible.Good luck finding one.

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
Ofcourse getting a original means u have to buy original titles, since the "back-up" ;) copies wont work .......And original titles cost in excess of 2.5k .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom