Ps2 Or Xbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

aku

Gonna make it BiG
well i wud lyk 2 buy anu console fr gamind and watching dvds... so whicn one of these hs got a better library of games and is better in performance...???? technically xbox is superior but is it havin dvd movie support?
wat r da prices of these 2...?
i wnat a complete guide of buyin gamin consoles.

KANAK_X

Broken In
MAH ADVICE....WAIT FOR PS3 BUT THAT WILL BE EXPENSIVE...FROM THESE TWO GO FOR PS2...GOT ALMOST ALL THE FEATURES OF X-BOX with a HUGE list of GAMING GOODIES........

supersaiyan

In the zone
go for the xbox.i have a friend who has the xbox and the ps2. but it turns out we end have having more fun on the xbox than on the ps2. the game library is smaller than the ps2 but it is very very good. take halo2 for example,or fable. even the graphics are better and the controller is better too. the only prob is that u would have to buy the games and probably the console itself from the graymarket. if u r a patient person start saving up till u get 600$ and then when the ps3 releases go buy that.

ymhatre

Ambassador of Buzz
drvarunmehta said:
Or he could buy an X-Box 360 right now. It's not officially available in India but you do get in the grey market.
Can u qoute me the price of X360 in mumbai n possibly where....:rolleyes:

KANAK_X

Broken In
akuCRACKER said:
tx man!...
well can u also provide me da 'must buy' game titles?
What kind of gamer are you?I like action adventure more than sports or anything......My MUST BUY games are following-
1)ONIMUSHA by CAPCOM-I love HACK/SLASH
2)RESIDENT EVIL series includes 4 & OUTBREAK FILE(my FIRST PS love is R.E.)
3)NEED FOR SPEED:HOT PERSUIT 2-just AWSOME
4)NEED FOR SPEED:UNDERGROUND 1&2-same above
5)NEED FOR SPEED:MOST WANTED-badly wanted to ram a LAMBORGHINI
6)BURNOUT:REVENGE & TAKEDOWN-TRAFFIC MAHEM at its BEST
7)WWE SMACK DOWN:HERE COMES THE PAIN
8)PRINCE OF PERSIA series
9)LORD OF THE RINGS series(but these looks good on X-BOX)
10)GOD OF WAR
11)GTA:SAN ANDREAS
12)X-MEN LEGENDS 1&2
13)TOMB RAIDER LEGENDS_currently playin this & I'm LOVIN IT.

KANAK_X

Broken In
FORGOT TWO TITLES LAST NIGHT:-
1)ACE COMBAT 4&5
2)FATAL FRAME 2:CRIMSON BUTTERFLY-hunt bad soul by a CAMERA 0)
THERE IS AN IDIOTIC GAME BY THE NAME GUNGRAVE perhaps.Well you know what I like this game too.

KoRn

In the zone
IF u wanna go 4 stability and better graphics,go 4 the xbox.even though it has got a small range of games compared to the ps2......but if u wanna go for better controlling and more games go 4 da ps2.......the must have games for the xbox are:ninja gaiden black,halo 2,black,ghost recon advanced warfighter and fable.
4 ps2:tekken 4,5,onimusha series,devil may cry 3,black and th pop series.

BTW:i own an xbox dats why im suggesting u go 4 it.u wont regret!

supersaiyan

In the zone
good news ppl. check out the business section of the hindustan times dated may 24th 2004. there is a big pic of the xbox 360 with not so good looking models. read under the pic,the caption. its says that xbox 360 will be officially launched in india,yes thats right, officially launched in india for Rs 19,990 after a 10% discount near diwali that is october.

ymhatre

Ambassador of Buzz
supersaiyan said:
good news ppl. check out the business section of the hindustan times dated may 24th 2004. there is a big pic of the xbox 360 with not so good looking models. read under the pic,the caption. its says that xbox 360 will be officially launched in india,yes thats right, officially launched in india for Rs 19,990 after a 10% discount near diwali that is october.

Theres separate thread going on for tht.....
PLEASE POST THERE IF ANY INFO on THT.....:confused:

roby_is_cool

Broken In
hey dude,
what are you thinking? if there is an option of xbox and ps-2, then the correct answer is obviously gonna be XBOX. i own an xbox and i am having great fun out there.
Look there is no xbox officially available and the only option is to head over to the grey market, it is now costed around 9,000-10,000 bucks. for dvd, there is original xbox remote available which will help you to see dvd's. for game library, it is lower then the ps-2 but still a huge collection.
PM me for any kind of help or for the precautions you have to take while roaming in the grey market. goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom