PS2 non-slim silver, 37 original titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redshary

Broken In
I am selling my ps2 non slim silver, 2 remotes and 37 titles, includes ps1 rare original games as well. Kindly check out the pics at the link below.
Make your offer.
*bangalore.click.in/classified/for-sale/music-movies-games/50399/playstaion-2-37-titles-all.html

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
37 title....hmmmm...list them ..if u are planning to sell only titles also.....i am interested in titles only ;)

OP
Redshary

Redshary

Broken In
PS1 rare original titles:
Touring Car Championship
Civilisation2
Command and Conquer Red Alert
V-rally
Fifa 99
Final Fantasy ix
Final fantasy viii
Asteroids
Duke Nukem
Army Men
Formula 1 97
Dino Crisis
Mech Warrior 2
Command and Conquer
Dune
Oddworld Abes Exodus
Lemmings
Air Combat

PS2 Games;
Pro Evolution Soccer
Gran Turismo 3
Crazy Taxi
Micro Machines
Eternal ring
Devil may cry
Balders gate:Dark Alliance
Prince of Persia, the sands of time
Def Jam Night for NY
Enter the Matrix
Tom Clancys Splinter cell
Prince of Persia Warrior within
Spier man
Conflict Zone
Robot Wars
Prisoner of War
Seek and Destroy...35 titles! not 37, sorry

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
35 * 500 = 17,500 :-O ((=

so what is only price of ur PS2... asking as one of my friend is interested in buying one....????

OP
Redshary

Redshary

Broken In
There is more hassle selling each item, so i put the price to Rs 500 (its still cheap for a serious collector, but anyway)
The whole system i am selling it for 10,000, all of it.

asheet

Journeyman
1. Pls cnfirm that Rs 10k includes PS2 + All 37 Orig Titles (Not pirated CDs) + 2 COntrollers.
2. PS2 is 110V model or 230V?
3. How Old it is?
4. Pls give Sl No.

OP
Redshary

Redshary

Broken In
Its 35 titles ALL ORIGINAL. Its model number is scph-50003 si:y1011642, 2 remotes, 1 ps2 remote and1 ps1 controller. year 2003. And 230v.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Redshary said:
Its 35 titles ALL ORIGINAL. Its model number is scph-50003 si:y1011642, 2 remotes, 1 ps2 remote and1 ps1 controller. year 2003. And 230v.

Is the console modded?

OP
Redshary

Redshary

Broken In
thanks for your reply all,

The system comes with swap magic 3 cd, which allows you to play any cd, check out swap magic on the internet for more details. I dont think it is modded because i have never played any games on them besides the original ones (never had time to try anything new, 35 titles will keep you occupied for atleast 2-3 years). The system is a silver model, which was launched in 2003 end/2004. The condition of the system is great, has no issues, 9k is a brilliant price for what i am offering, there is no such offer in any part of india online(ebay included). The buyer will be very very happy.

7k is too low, i am sure you can do better. Anyone else to make an offer? 9k is really a bargain, trust me.

OP
Redshary

Redshary

Broken In
i checked on the internet that a mod chip costs as low as $5 as ps2's come with a chip nowadays, so i dont think 5k is a justifiable price,
Secondly, the games which are available with me cannot be got hold of easily, these are original, which means that each game can be sold at some point if needed as they have a VALUE. There is a market for everything, Indian markets are nascent and still and still emerging, so ignorance can be excused. These games sell well in the foriegn markets, check out uk and usa sights for proof. These games are in great demand.
I am offering this to good genuine people who understand what they are buying. Also, I find some people never think about how such small things today will fetch a massive price later on.

desijays

Broken In
tarey_g said:
If its not modded , 5k is its price with the games.

what is your problem mate? there is a fine line between being reasonable and insanely idiotic. i think you crossed it.

Look at what he has to offer and then state a justifiable price. if that is your idea of a negotiation, i would have to admit quite frankly, that it is infinitely pathetic !!!

silver PS2 with 37 or so odd games, and you want to spend a measely 5000 rs for it.

i wonder what would be your reaction if he offered you the same deal, if the ps2 and 37 games belonged to you.

take it easy.

PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom