PS2 Modding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksrao_74

Broken In
i live in hyderabad....can anyone suggest some reliable place where i can get my ps2 slim modded.......and the cost of modding too:confused:

aku

Gonna make it BiG
modding is not piracy... definitely it voids the warranty but he surely knows that.
and i dont think that is against the forum rules.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
modding is not piracy... definitely it voids the warranty but he surely knows that.
and i dont think that is against the forum rules.

oww right..i didnt know all these//thank you for enlightening me....
what is he going to do with a modded ps2...the lil kid next door knows what...

aku

Gonna make it BiG
well.. what kinda logic is that?

he might even want to run some home brew stuff (wich actually aint gonna be the case though)...

btw, you have a computer in which you can run some pirated stuff... therefore going the previous logic we should not allow any discussion related to computers and stuff.. right?

Common man... if someone asks for the price of a knife you cant blame him by saying that since he is asking for the price of a knife, which by the way can be used for anything from committing a murder to chopping a potato, he is surely gonna kill someone...
and thus just to be safe.. put him behind the bars...

lol

man i have nothing against you... but... you know what i mean...

Moreover is the poor guy asking about pirated stuff??? like asking about where can he get pirated games or something similar???

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
who said i have pirated stuff in my pc???

i am proud of my orginal licenses..i am a msdn subscriber....not all have to use copies.....

and leave it at that..this thread is going offtopic...

aku

Gonna make it BiG
yeah thats for sure.. i mean about the thread going off topic...

btw as i've already mentioned earlier i have nothing against you. And the thing about running pirated stuff on a pc was just a expression.. not meant to be taken literally...
You are a senior member of this forum... how can ya react like this?

ps. thats it.. going by the same logic.. cant i imply the same.. that since one is gonna mod his or her ps2 only for the purpose of playing pirated stuff (which actually isnt the subject of this thread), so since you are having a computer in which you can run pirated stuff... so you are gonna run pirated stuff on it...
isn't it too obvious???

i know neither do i make much of a sense but i hope i've made my point.

Man he is asking stuff about modding his ps2 which is by no way illegal (i think so).. what he's gonna do next is none of our concern.

Last edited:
OP
K

ksrao_74

Broken In
lollllllllll.........never expected that this thread wud have so many replies (tho unreleated):D........now then can someone help me modd my PS2......if this talk abt modding is not permitted on this forum some1 plz PM me..........

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Even though every one can come up with a thousand and one explanations about why he is planning to mod it, the truth that every one knows is that it will be used to play bootlegged copies...copies of game without actually owning the originals.

No use arguing about it. Hence, locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom