Ps2 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Could you please rephrase the question buddy as I don't seem to understand your query.Do you mean Black as in Black the game by EA games or do you mean the Black lower layer portion of the DVD? If it's the game you are talking about then you can get it at any store retailing PS2 DVD's.EBay would be a lengthy process.Which city are you from? Don't they sell PS2 games out there? Anyways if you meant the black lower layer DVD's then I'm afraid I haven't seen a single DVD which was dyed in black colour.The original DVD's have a silver layer & in rare cases some DVD's are gold based ones.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Nah I don't think that he is refering to the black PS2 model.If you look at his statement he said "PS2 black based DVD's".So it was kind of confusing for me too.If he was indeed refering to the black coloured PS2 then he won't have any trouble finding one anywhere across the country as it's practically the only colour available in retail.;)

K

krazyfrog

But then, there is no such thing as PS2 black based DVD!

OP
skippednote

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
See people i have bought my playstation not from india therefore it plays those dvds which have black surface . And not the console neither the ea game. Some ps 1 games are there to with black surface. So can you help me please by giving a search or asking someone please friends

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
In that case it's extremely difficult to find one such DVD atleast out here in Mumbai.99.99% of the DVD's that I have obtained till date are the silver coated ones at the base.I have yet to come across the black surfaced ones.None of my friends that I know of have ever come across the same.BTW just out of total curiosity where did you get the PS2 from? Which game did you get with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom