!!! Protect Yourself From Spyware !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

go4saket

Spywares these days have become a big threat and headache to all computer users. Install a new software and you never know how many spywares it is going to install in your system. Apart from this, there are numerious websites that automatically install spywares in your system. Although there are many softwares that boast to remove all spywares, I didnt find any that actually does what it says. The only resque is to follow some steps that wont just allow the spywares to enter our system.

After searching a lot, I found an ebook that seemed to be quite helpful. As I dont remember the actual link from where I got that ebook, I am uploading the same so that whoever is interested can get one for themselves.

Follow the link to download the ebook...
*www.4shared.com/file/5175072/963d18ec/protect_urself_from_spyware.html

Hope it helps... Keep posting if you have any problem relating to spywares... I may not be able to answer all your questions, but I am sure there must be someone who will...

SHAREING IS THE BEST WAY OF HELPING... SO KEEP SHAREING...

Last edited:

anandk

Distinguished Member
Ankit Agrawal said:
please provide more details regarding spywares.which is best available freeware

replace your hosts file with a 'good' one
add mala-sites list to ur 'restricted zone'
trust me u wont be plagued with spyware probs
search for 'host file' and also 'ie-spy-ads' here on this forum for details.

u may also wish to install spywareblaster, adaware and spybot freewares.
www.download.com

dIgItaL_BrAt

Cyborg Agent
Ankit Agrawal said:
please provide more details regarding spywares.which is best available freeware

Since when did one have to pay for spyware????*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif

dIgItaL_BrAt

Cyborg Agent
go4saket said:
What he meant was the best available anti-spyware...

i know,just taking things in a lighter vein.
Anyways the best anti-spyware IMHO would be Ad-Aware+Spybot coupled with common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom