Protect Yourself From Rootkits

Status
Not open for further replies.

mihirvashist

Journeyman
WHAT ARE ROOTKITS ?
as many of you guys must be asking are malicious code/programs that are every virii coder's dream....
WHY....
be'cuz they allow worms,viruses,bots to hide in plain sight...
so no matter what antivirus/malicious tool remover/anti-spyware you are running you'll be definately harmed and they'll go unnoticed.
these rootkits can hide malicious code in PC BIOS...
they are not very new but infact were there for sometime..however they are now spreading fastly with their development kits coming up quickly(development kits allow you to make your own rootkits without any programming knowledge and skills-of course they are made by advanced crackers/virii coders and they take a price for it)
rootkits nowdays once installed, automatically pull KEYLOGGERS,TROJANS,VIRUSES etc. to your computer

so plz read the following two tips to protect urself OR ELSE..........
>>>>>>I>>>>>LOOK FOR ANTIVIRUS THAT PROVIDES ROOTKIT SCANNING AND REMOVAL.KASPERSKY'S AND F-SECURE'S LATEST APPLICATIONS HAVE IT.
>>>>>>II>>>>>USE A ROOTKIT DETECTOR SUCH AS SYSINTERNALS' ROOTKITREVEALER AND F-SECURE'S BLACKLIGHT.

OTHER SCANNERS MUST BE AVAILABLE THERE AND FREEWARE MUST BE THRER TOOOO............

i'll soon write another tut on RANSOMWARE which locks your MY DOCUMENTS folder and ask for a password which ,you will have to buy from the attacker...(nice trick to earn easy but black money).....so keep looking this section CUZ i'll be back with a lot more

anandk

Distinguished Member
discussed here in detail ROOTKITS...the new threat !? :)
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10476&highlight=rootkits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom