• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

proper way of searching in the forum....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Most of the time i post a topic other users gives me a link.... & i find that the question is allrady been answared....... so the comon the advice is to search before posting...... i tryed to search in the forum.... but cant find them..... so i want to know the proper way of searching in the forum.....

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Well buddy if u feast ur eyes up on the forum....yea right where there's all the login and stuff written.....there's also a search button....well just click on it and just type in the correct keywords for ur seacrh and possibly find some relevant things to ur query :wink:

it might not exactly display the accurate results but will be somewhere close enough :D

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
well u gotta make sure u type in the right keywords and keep digging thru the results...sometimes the threads u want might b very old and will take sometime 2 find...

once u become a regular here, u will tend 2 remember certain threads and u can find them more easily...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom