Project on C or C++

Status
Not open for further replies.

pussycat

Right off the assembly line
I am an engineering student of second year IT.
I am willing to do some project based on the languages like C or C++ but I really cannot find any interesting or relevant topic on these languages.
So, I would like to request that if anyone has any suggestion or any experience regarding the matter please help. :oops:

Techmastro

Journeyman
Hi pussycat welcome to forum
I am also I.T. student well most of c/c++ projects are made on data base management system like record keeping,telephone directory,Inventory management.
All of them require knowledge of file handling.
If you are good at graphics you can make small games like tic tac ,brainvita etc.
I made a project on "delhi road map" in my second year.

tech_cheetah

Journeyman
i think u shoul do some small game like that on dx ball ( ball rebounding and a pad reflecting them over bricks) or chess ... i said games because u will surely feel high when u will play ur own developed game and show it to others .. motivation will be high n i hope there will not be any boredom

hack expert

In the zone
same hear dude S.E IT well my group has got many a plans u can mail me if u like
i have a group of four in my coll and are planning on something new to make for our project work

vegeta_killer

Broken In
hey i will surely suggest u to make some games try to make some with diffrent edge, i had develop snake,tic-tac-toe,2 different board games and currently working on othelo/reversei with activity control by mouse.

and if u think it's too early for game try some dam annitmation a simple 2-D annimation. I m not talking about just changing color.

q3_abhi

Youngling
Hey design a program such that it can make a certain task or work very easy. (Think of a task that is tedious n difficult)

Also try games.

cvvikram

MVP in VC++
You can do numerous projects on c and c++ . I did Graphic editor, Textpad, Simulator etc. You can go even for small games like Tic Tac Toe, Minesweeper etc... Or in c++ by using Database you can go for Management apps like Hospital ,HR Systems...etc.
For reference you can go for Kanetkar's Projects in C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom