Programs Written in C++, what do u say r Same in LINUX and WiNDOWS????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
hi friends i m new to linux and dont knw much.
What do u say programs made in C++ r same in LINUX and WINDOWS?

OP
Manshahia

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
Yaar how can we search in 350 pages. Its impossible here in INDIA due to Enormous Speed. U knw that very well.
A person click on the LINK, gets his tea come back after 10 mins and gets stunned. what he finds ??? CANNOT FIND SERVER.
Please help yaar.

mediator

Technomancer
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38772
Page 2 of open source, and u say u cud not search!!

OP
Manshahia

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
Thanx guys

Last edited:

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
For search you don't have to go thru 35 pages(not 350). Just use the search function and read the stickies. Why else are the stickies maintained?
I don't know C++ so can't say much. But, you can use gc++. For IDE's you can look at Ajunta.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
well stickies r threads that are considerent useful n important by the forrum staff , so they appear on top of all threads on every page of the forum they r sticked to

MysticHalo

Your Maker.
GNUrag said:
Intel Compiler? Why Intel Compiler?
Why not world famous, award winning GCC ?
every 1 has their own reasons.
Mine are- 1) I talked abt it at various communities and they said Intel Object code was best at execution(fastest i s'pose)
2)I like/use intel proc....and i s'pose it works better. Moreover, its free-just need to register.

BTW, never tried GCC. Although I use DevC++ in windows :p

mediator

Technomancer
^^ I dunno abt the readings of both the compilers in performance meter, but for gcc u don't even have to register! ;)

GNUrag

FooBar Guy
MysticHalo, ms123:
GCC is an which is used in distributions like BSDs, Solarises, and other prop. UNIX releases. GCC is developed by the community and there's nothing which GCC cannot do.

I've heard from uncofirmed sources that Intel compilers deliberately generate code which runs slow on other processors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom