" professional" in win xp missing ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariner

Ambassador of Buzz
after installing the sp2 i have noticed that on boot up it shows only windows xp and professional is missing.

me ideas ???

OP
mariner

mariner

Ambassador of Buzz
of course the performance has not ben affected but i was just wondering that after installing sp2 what happened to the professional?

sohummisra

Broken In
they realized its not so professional a job, and decided that they could at least let their consumers know in a fair and interesting way.

ShekharPalash

Web Entrepreneur
REASON: XP PRO is most vulnerrraaaaable OS.... MS finally realized to there's nothing PROFESSIONAL about it now !!!! :snooz:

JAK

What the Heck !
sohummisra said:
they realized its not so professional a job, and decided that they could at least let their consumers know in a fair and interesting way.

ShekharPalash said:
REASON: XP PRO is most vulnerrraaaaable OS.... MS finally realized to there's nothing PROFESSIONAL about it now !!!! :snooz:

MicroSoft isn't famous for makin Perfect things.. :wink:

Even their perfect things lack one sole component...
PERFECTION .... :wink:

OP
mariner

mariner

Ambassador of Buzz
or ie to confuse the trojans n all that it aint xp pro but just plain xp and aint worth all that pain ?

Ashis

In the zone
After Installing ServicePack-II (Professional or Home) all sands on the same ground! :p
The Engine Just got Serviced ! 8)

prathapml

Broken In
This is a known/planned change - nothing to be worried about.
There's a lot of theories floating about as to why MS did that, but only Jim Allchin knows for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom