Professional Autorun CDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajkumar_personal

Ignorance is BLISS !!
How do i create autoruns for my software CDs which look professional as well as cool and happening ?

I like the ones created in Flash but am unable to create ones like those.

Any help on how to get those flash effects and other features such as
1) Readme text file should open on clicking of desired button
2) Setup launches automatically on clicking of respective button
3) Animated effects and music are always on
4) etc....etc....etc.....

Other formats are also welcome but a well written guide is highly required.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
The best thing to do always is to create your own autorun app, usually created with either Flash or Director. But if you're not familiar with these software, you can always use third party tools to get the same effect. Take a look at some of the software on these pages:

*www.softlandmark.com/CDRMenuCreation1.htm

*drn.digitalriver.com/category.php[id]75[SiteID]driverguide

*www.dirfile.com/freeware/autorun-cd-builder.htm

sakumar79

Technomancer
Hi,
Try DeepBurner - a free CD burning software that allows you to create a graphical menu interface for launching programs, files, etc through custom buttons. Not very Flashy (sorry for the pun), but simple and free.
Arun

G

gxsaurav

I m these days starting to read Director MX 2004, as in my course, the Interface of Digit CD & DVD are made using that, & also the Autorun of a few games like Prince of persia or Doom3, basically it is a standalone exe with everything packaged in it, the png images, sound files, everything in single autorun.exe

now when it starts it shows us a few option, like install quit, when we click on a perticular one it executes the following command or file, like when we click on install, it closes the autorun exe & runs the setup.exe file to begin setup

Try Director MX 2004 if U want to create really professional looking projects & movies

cheetah

In the zone
There are plenty of freewares for creating professionsl looking autorun menus for cds.

Try downloads.com

hitesh_hg

Journeyman
Going into the very basics of creating an autorun cd..you need two things..
1. An executable file that will autorun.
2. A configration file which will include info about these things.

Now the executable file will contain all the links you want...you can use any program you wish (know) to create. e.g. a program in flash containing the links. compile it and make an exe.

as for configration file.. search the forum..

Hitesh Gupta

rajas

In the zone
Professional AutoRun CD's

Although I had the same feeling of making my cd's autorun, I havent got the idea of howto. Thanks to all.

AutoPlay Media Studio Retail 4.0.0.4
and
Autorun 2.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom