processor speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

vraja4u

Broken In
hey all,
i recently bought a new pc. my processor is intel 3.2ghz (64 bit).mobo is gigabyte ga 81915g-duo,1 gb ddr2(533mhz).but my system properties shows that intel(r) pentium(r) cpu 3.20 Ghz ,3.69 Ghz. some benchmark software shows that there are multiple processor.i tried reistalling my windows.why these happens?any thing wrong...please tell me...i realy cant't understant.

ASH18MARCH

Journeyman
please give the full specifcation also what price unhave paid if it is saying mutilple processor then most probaly u have bought a pentium d (dual core)in that case there is nothing wrong but right now the information u have provided is wayward and haphazard to say any thing

shivaranjan.b

In the zone
I donot think it is dual core because for dual core the chipset would be 945 series....

I think he has got HT processor so the multiple processor is shown....

anubhav_har

In the zone
run cpuz or check the processor box if you have it.. run intel processor identification utility available on intel's website... that will tell your processor speed, fsb, and cache memory and also if your processor is overclocked...

OP
V

vraja4u

Broken In
hey i checked with the intel processor identification utility.it shows the correct configuration(3.2 Ghz).but why it is multiprocessor onsystem properties,whether my processor is overcloked.....does HT make this..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom