Processor/Motherboard/RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kniwor

Learner
U saw my procy in the sig, I am selling it with motherboard and ram, so u get the exact same OC, no hassles, now that is pretty much an FX-55, anyone interested just PM me.

AMD Athlon 3200+ @ 2.8Ghz tested
ASUS A8N-E
2x512Mb = 1024Mb Corsair RAM (C.L.=2.5)
the ram is a pair, for best performance in dual channel.

Purchase Date of these items is ---25/01/2006--- so everything is still under warranty.

Just let me know.

Last edited:
OP
Kniwor

Kniwor

Learner
Purchase Date of these items is ---25/01/2006--- so everything is still under warranty.

with my 7600GT here are the AQ3 and 3dmark06 scores

Aquamark3 Score -- 81114
3dmark06 Score -- 3323

*service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=388572

Which is what a FX-55 would give with 7600GT.

I had 6600GT earlier, the scores were the same as that of FX-55 with 6600GT, Source: anandtech

I am not using any cooling, just the stock from AMD, so u can replace the HSF and get a better OC if u want.

The processor is Perfectly Stable at 2.83Ghz also, but i just said 2.8 coz i dont want any prob here, and to add to the info, it has never shown any BSOD ever when running at 2.8Ghz, except once when i had corrupt video driver problem, I've been running it at 2.8Ghz ever since i bought it without any issues.

I think that's all the info one should know before he/she decides to purchase, i will prefer someone from kolkata itself.

wouldn't sell it for less than 13.5k (excluding any shipping charges), u can get a new one for 15600 but this is a tested OC so u have to pay that much. And this will kill most other machines out there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok guys, i got another idea, actually i think it will be unfair to sell my stuff, i mean when again will i get an FX-55 for such low, so i have decided to sell my AMD Athlon 64 2800+ back home, and i will put this processor in my computer at home, i mean i can upgrade computer at home, here's the stuff.

AMD Athllon 2800+ @ 2.2Ghz
ASUS K8V-MX
512Mb DDR 400 Hynix

how much will u pay me for this, i really think my processor is going too cheap just because i cant sell on eBay and people in india dont have any value for tested OC, atleast 5-6 people have already told me i am making a mistake, i am actually confused, my first priority is to sell 2800+ combo, but i also want to get my new config soon , so whichever of the 2 i can sell.

Last edited:
OP
Kniwor

Kniwor

Learner
sure dude, take it for 7k, what else can i say, mobo/procy/ram all 3

it's about an year old, all working perfectly..

Last edited:
OP
Kniwor

Kniwor

Learner
AmbarD said:
the 2800+ combo can be bought for 7.5 K new

sorry friend but it cannot be, ram itself is 2k, and for 5.5k u will get only a sempron combo, and i think u will pay the VAT for me....

A

AmbarD

i didnt understand what u said kniwor
anyway i checked the prices from delta
and im sorry if im spoiling ur thread

OP
Kniwor

Kniwor

Learner
no, if u are planning on using normal PATA HDD i believe u can get beyond 2.4-2.6 Ghz, but since i have SATA HDD and sata controller is not locked on ASUS K8V-MX it has to be run at 2.2Ghz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom