probs that never end

Status
Not open for further replies.

navisangha

Journeyman
hi,

My Pc is getting very irritating. I cant connect locally to any ISP , ie connnecting 17**** doesnot work . I have to add area code of some another city . As i m in Hoshiarpur Punjab , I access internet by applying are code of near by city Ludhiana ( area code 161)
. My PC doesnot allow me access locally . I acces net by dialing 9516117****. Where as i can connect to my local no. from my home with another pc. I think there is some kind of virus. As my Norton has stopped working. And when i try to generate logs with HIJACKTHIS . It closes its window while HijackThis is working. Lavasoft Adware remover and Spybot SD doesnot find any thing.And i have protected me PC with a firewall (Zone labs).

Also when i m connected to net an error saying that your computer is filled with spywares and the link give in error msg. It randomly gives webaddress.
Plz help me with this prob.

expertno.1

Technomancer
Also when i m connected to net an error saying that your computer is filled with spywares and the link give in error msg. It randomly gives webaddress.
Plz help me with this prob.

Please mention your OS
if its xp then there is the need to get xp sp2 to fix vulnerabilities

BTW i am unable to get what you are trying to say in your first query

first tell me how do you connect to the net b4 the problem arised

Thanks
Regards..
Expertno.1

ishaan

Padawan
use microsoft anti-spyware once.

does this phone number thing happen only on this phone line? is it possible 4 u to check using another phone line ?

the other computer on which it worked...was it the same phone line or different ?

try deleting the dial up connection and making one from the begining

also, try to dial ne local number...like another home number or ur mobile number or something and see if the call goes thru.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom