problems with k750i

Status
Not open for further replies.

harikrishnat

Broken In
hi everyone

when i was searching for some information about k750i, i found some posts by k750i woners in one of the forum, that the joy-stick gives some problem after 6 to 7 months, one more person posted that he got some problem with the screen also after 10 months.

are these are true, is ther any one using the phone more than an year and can you tell me the problems faced by you, so that i can plan to buy.

::vicky::

In the zone
@harikrishnat :: DUDE i use joystick when only required.

like as when call comes call can also be picked by the joystick but i use the corresponding key

likewise u can also minimize the use of joystick and extend her life

navneeth_snr

Journeyman
harikrishnat said:
hi everyone

when i was searching for some information about k750i, i found some posts by k750i woners in one of the forum, that the joy-stick gives some problem after 6 to 7 months, one more person posted that he got some problem with the screen also after 10 months.

are these are true, is ther any one using the phone more than an year and can you tell me the problems faced by you, so that i can plan to buy.

I have Sony Ericsson J300i more than a year and the hasn't got any problems with Joy Stick. Even you will not get any problems with K750i if you use softly.

My friend has K750i and it has been almost 8 months. No problems with J-S

K

krazyfrog

I've seen a few joysticks on my friend's K750i and they almost seemed as if they were paralysed! But this just a case of rough usage. With a little care, i don't think the joystick will give any problems. But i must say SE is not very good at making joysticks, as i've never heard any such problems on any Nokia.

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
nokias make it really hard...u check diff betwn 6600 n k###i....they r really hard...at regular use ur finger may get fedup but js wont...in se u really need 2 use it carefully...i had problms after one year in my k300i but reason was my hostel life...just a little adjustment n it was ment...need not change...still use it like a fone n u will enjoy its use...

Cheers~!

niks999

Broken In
I have SE K750i for more than a year, But I have no problems wih it till now except one that I am not able to remove the SIM Card from it.
Anybody HElp PLZZZZ???

dinesh_mettur

Journeyman
no no such probs.. Its a good piece its depend upon how we r using ....

dont worry

sony ericsson always rocks others sucks ..

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
There are no problems with monitor at all. But regarding joystick, yes -sometimes misfires. My friends also complained the same. This is becoz of dust collection. I gave it for service and now it is functioning without problems. Go for it. It is the best phone in that budget.

crack_head

Fireball Venom
The Joystick issues prevail for those who use it roughly. Wise option would be giving the handset for servicing/cleaning regularly. DO NOT attempt cleaning it on your own as you may damage it. For list of service centres visit this link:
*www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=in&lc=en&ver=4000&template=ps5&zone=ps

Enter you city name and you'll get the SE service centre near by you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom