Problems with installing IIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

bizzare_blue

Journeyman
I recently installed .NET 2003 and when I tried to install IIS from Windows XP SP2 CD I get the follwoing error...[URL=*imageshack.us][img]*img336.imageshack.us/img336/6672/error8bu.jpg[/URL][/img]

Although the CD has the mentioned file...the same kind of error continues for many a files...
Plz help me in solvin the prob n installin IIS...

devarajan

Journeyman
Dude the i386 is a directory and it will be avail.And in that directory u don't have that dll file..... :wink: understand :?: HERE AFTER POST THE PICTURE IN www.imageshack.us and just post link here and hepl out the dailup user. :cry:

vinaypatel

Journeyman
ya same problem

do following if u r provideng cd and getting this problem then copy cd in drive and give this will solve

OP
bizzare_blue

bizzare_blue

Journeyman
@suave_guy
Thnx pal..I tried to solve the prob given in the link but the last step could not b done...It said that xpsp2 is not a recognized internal or external command...wat do I do now?

aadipa

Padawan
bizzare_blue said:
@suave_guy
Thnx pal..I tried to solve the prob given in the link but the last step could not b done...It said that xpsp2 is not a recognized internal or external command...wat do I do now?

XPSP2 seems to be the name of Windows Xp Service Pack 2 installer file.
in my case it was

WindowsXP-KB835935-SP2-ENU.exe

OP
bizzare_blue

bizzare_blue

Journeyman
@aadipa

Sry pal bt my prob could not b solved even wen I changed the command to
WindowsXP-KB835935-SP2-ENU /integrate:c:\winxp

My WinXP SP2 is an inbuilt one I mean i did not instal the SP2 seperately after installing the WinXP..

What to do now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom