problems and problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

anshul

Journeyman
Dear Mates, respected elders and honourable everyone,(I m serious , I do respect you all.)
As usual my computer is again up with a problem. This time its quite serious and now I feel like breaking my computer (although I love it very much and am very patient by nature). My computer cannot take load now. Neither can I play games (even simple games) nor can I listen to music for a long time. The BSOD appears and the computer halts. Its states that the computer has been turned off to prevent damage. Also whenever I turn on the computer the modem port opens and starts dialing. even when I close it, it reopens in 5 to 10 seconds. I cannot help it. So you help it. Pleeeeeeeeese!. Hey can you give me solid reasons apart from games to get my PC upgraded by my Dad. If any do suggest one or many.

By
A friend in need

anomit

In the zone
It seems that a bot or a dialer has been installed that tries to use ur phone line. You should download updates for ur AV from another comp and install them. Then scan using ur AV and HijackThis and post a log here.

HijackThis: www.merijn.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom