problem with you tube

Status
Not open for further replies.

sravan

Subbu loves Technology
Whenever I try to view a video in you tube the first 3-4 sec gets loaded and then stops. My connection speed is 96kbps . I can't even download them using extension in FireFox

realdan

Ambassador of Buzz
*www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

check ur connection at speedtest.net

All videos are stuck on the loading screen.

This could be caused by a number of things. First, you'll need a broadband connection with at least 500+Kbps for the best viewing experience.

If your connection speed meets the minimum requirement but you are still stuck on the loading screen, this could be caused by a firewall or internet blocker. These types of programs could block the media stream from YouTube. If you have a firewall, you might want to temporarily disable it to see if the videos load. If so, you would need to adjust the firewall settings to allow streaming media from YouTube to pass the firewall. If you are not sure on how to do this, please contact the manufacturer of your firewall.

This might also be caused by another streaming application such as Quicktime fighting for the stream. Please check streaming applications installed on your computer like RealPlayer, Quicktime, and Windows Media Player and ensure they are not enabled as the default player.

Finally, you may be trying to view a video that has been marked as "Private" by its owner. Unless you are logged in and a member of that member's "Friends" or "Family" list, you will not be able to see the video. Check another video to determine if all videos are failing to load, or just one.

Why does the video keep stopping and starting while I'm watching it?
If a video doesn't play continuously, it may be due to your connection speed. You'll need a broadband connection with at least 500+Kbps for the best viewing experience.

Another possible reason for choppy video playback is that our servers are experiencing high traffic. If this is the case, there's not much you can do. However, we are continuously adding servers to keep up with demand and improve your experience on our site.

It's also possible that your video download speed is slow or inconsistent. In this case, you can try pausing the video until the entire stream is downloaded and then playing the video. Occasionally, an incomplete copy of a video can get stuck in your cache and never fully download. You can re-attempt the download by clearing your browser's cache. You'll find steps on how to do this listed here.

*www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/answer.py?answer=58172

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom