problem with SonyEriccsson phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

godfather

Broken In
hi everyone,
i have a SE T610 phone .THE PROBLEM IS THAT IT SEEMS LIKE THE SOFTWARES BUNDELED WITH IT HAVE A MIND OF THEIR OWN ,SOMETIMES THEY DETECT THE PHONE(CONNECTED THROUGH A DCU-11 CABLE) AND SOMETIMES THEY DONT WHAT DO I DO?......ALSO I CAN'T QUITE FIGURE OUT HOW TO SEND IMAGES FROM PHONE TO COMPUTER AND WOULD ALSO LIKE TO TAKE A BACKUP OF MY MESSAGE INBOX.
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ..

mohit

The Hardware Labs
inorder to send images to your pc from your phone and vice versa u will need to get either a datacable or a usb infrared device or a buletooth dongle as ur model that is t610 supports all these devices... of these the datacable is the best option according to me and make sure u buy a genuine one and not any 3rd party cable....... u may need to install drivers for the cable and then again install the provided software for the phone and then its quite easy provided u just follow the instructions on the screen.......

OP
G

godfather

Broken In
i already have a data cable ,i have also installed drivers but i dont find any option of sending images from phone to the pc in the bundeled software- i am able to download images from pc to phone .........and sr_ultimate you might have to restart pc everytime after connecting the phone atleast i have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom