Problem with Samsung CD ROM drive,,HELP !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chanduthebest

Broken In
hi,,
i need help!!. I have a Samsung 52X max CD -ROM Drive,Model (sc-152CE).Recentley it developed a problem,it cannot read fastly written CD-ROMs ,,it can now read only CDs written in 4x and 8x,any CD written in speed greater than this does not work.I have also tried cleaning the CD lens using a lens cleaner ,but in vain,nothing happened,it still does not work with fastly written CDs,,what do I do ?

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
man!
get it serviced.... or better get a new rom(non samsung). u'll get it easily for 500 bucks
and btw
WELCOME to DIGIT FORUM

ferrarif50

Journeyman
Were all the CDs written using the same CD Writer? If so, then the CD Writer may have the problem writing in higher speeds. If not, then the only solution left is to service your CD ROM drive.

devilhead_satish

In the zone
Where do you live btw? Anyways go to a service centre and get it replaced. And then exchange it for a combo so that you can see the Digit DVD's too

rajesh

Journeyman
ferrarif50 said:
Were all the CDs written using the same CD Writer? If so, then the CD Writer may have the problem writing in higher speeds. If not, then the only solution left is to service your CD ROM drive.

Yeah It could be the problem of the CDWriter also.

ramprasad

In the zone
Hi
I too faced the same probs, but finally I found out that CD was also the culprit... Check the quality of the CD...

Regards,
Ramprasad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom