problem with removing themes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angad singh

Broken In
can u tell how to delete themes if they dont appear in the app.manager. Could somone kindly post the instructions here since a lot of people seem to be having the same problem.

K

krazyfrog

Ya why don't you delete them from Themes menu? Otherwise go to E:\System\Skins and delete the ones you want.

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
If you want solution then give more details like

Which phone?
Which version of app Manager?

and some details about what you tried to do.....

This will help us to help you.

OP
Angad singh

Angad singh

Broken In
its nokia n73 i have trie ussing app manager which is pre intalled but i dosent shows them...
abt the option of going to E:/system i just got the phne 5 days bak so still looking for the correct version of fe explorer which wud install in my phne

OP
Angad singh

Angad singh

Broken In
its nokia n73 i have trie ussing app manager which is pre intalled but i dosent shows them...
abt the option of going to E:/system i just got the phne 5 days bak so still looking for the correct version of fe explorer which wud install in my phne

K

krazyfrog

For a version of FExplorer for your phone check www.gosymbian.com You can also download Xplore from www.lonelycatgames.com However, as pathiks said, you cannot delete themes through these apps. Go to themes app to delete them. Or you can use a card reader.

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=407340

here , since you said a lot of people are facing this problem , i created a new guide on how to delete themes.

::cyborg::

In the zone
fileedit mobiexplorer fexplorer all are software for n-series google them

and main thing it has a search button rom where u can search the file with .sis extension which is basically a software or a theme file
go to search and enter the name of the file u want o delete or type "*.sis"

u will get the files

:)

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
::cyborg:: said:
fileedit mobiexplorer fexplorer all are software for n-series google them

and main thing it has a search button rom where u can search the file with .sis extension which is basically a software or a theme file
go to search and enter the name of the file u want o delete or type "*.sis"

u will get the files

:)

I dont think you have tried this method?
He is talking about a common problem in the New Nokia Phones.

The themes are not in Sis format, and they are not even a single file.

You can delete the themes using the guide i posted :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom