problem with pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
*img96.imageshack.us/img96/8311/error2bj.th.jpg
recently my computer has started takin nearly 5 minute to start(i have a 3500+)
and after sometime it gives this error
can someone plz help me with this [/url]

puja399

In the zone
EDITED:
Post ur config and reduce the clutter on ur desktop. Do a memory check, and try bootvis.

dIgItaL_BrAt

Cyborg Agent
@puja: if you are using ZoneAlarm,turn Ad Blocking off,then u will be able to view the thumbnail.

@ssk429: looks like The IE installation has become corrupt,run either of the following commands to repair IE

Start > Run > rundll32 setupwbv.dll,IE6Maintenance "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Setup\SETUP.EXE" /g

OR

Start > Run > rundll32.exe setupapi,InstallHinfSection DefaultInstall 132 C:\windows\inf\ie.inf

if it fails,reinstall IE.

OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
dIgItaL_BrAt said:
@puja: if you are using ZoneAlarm,turn Ad Blocking off,then u will be able to view the thumbnail.

@ssk429: looks like The IE installation has become corrupt,run either of the following commands to repair IE

Start > Run > rundll32 setupwbv.dll,IE6Maintenance "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Setup\SETUP.EXE" /g

OR

Start > Run > rundll32.exe setupapi,InstallHinfSection DefaultInstall 132 C:\windows\inf\ie.inf

if it fails,reinstall IE.
the second command works but it asks for win xp xd which i dont have
is their any other way

readermaniax

Ambassador of Buzz
Go to start then click on RUN then enter MSCONFIG the go to STARTUP tab then select DISALBE all..then restart your computer ....

hope this helps!

Hey Dude

Hey Dude
Yeh error kabhi-2 jald-baji mey aa jata hain kyunki memory(RAM) ki vajha se.Run Your AntiVirus again and it doesnot shows this error.

Install Avast man kya gaandaa antivirus bhara.

chiralvandal

Broken In
Re: Hey Dude

hitman_never_dies said:
Hey Dude
Yeh error kabhi-2 jald-baji mey aa jata hain kyunki memory(RAM) ki vajha se.Run Your AntiVirus again and it doesnot shows this error.

Install Avast man kya gaandaa antivirus bhara.

come on..
talk english, bud.
not everyone knows hindi around here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom