Problem with PC Suite

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having a problem with connecting my 6600 with my laptop via a bluetooth. I use the connection manager of the PC Suite and it detects my phone. But when I give the correct authentication code for it and try to connect, it says it cannot authenticate. Can someone please tell me what is wrong ? I use windows XP SP2...

Ishan

In the zone
first of all remeber that..only nos. can be entered in ur mobile...while typing the PAss code...

SO write numerical pass codes in both PC and mobile

Dont connect through PC suite..Generally it is having problem
Connect from BlueSoleil 1.6+

Raaza

Journeyman
hi,

i'm not using BlueSoleil, instead use windows blutooth which works fine,
with BlueSoleil I couldn't connet to pc suite.

U need not use connection manager in pc suite,

if u connect ur blutooth dongle firsttime, windows will install the drivers and after installation go to control panel and click on blutooth devices, then click add device give the pass key wich shuld be the same numerical on both pc and mobile and then take pair option in ur mobile>connect>bluthooth>pair
now ok

u can also add com ports in pc bluthooth settings.

these are the procedures I've done in my pc and everything works fine

and last u can configure ur connections in pc suite, that's all.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Bluesoleil drivers work fine with PC Suite as long as you downloaded updated drivers from the net. I have told this 'n' times before. It is the older version of the drivers that are bundled with the dongle that cause problems. Download the new version from their site and it will work.
There will be 3-4 options on which drivers to choose. For that search the forum, I have answer it before.

Raaza

Journeyman
tech_your_future said:
Bluesoleil drivers work fine with PC Suite as long as you downloaded updated drivers from the net. I have told this 'n' times before. It is the older version of the drivers that are bundled with the dongle that cause problems. Download the new version from their site and it will work.
There will be 3-4 options on which drivers to choose. For that search the forum, I have answer it before.

Hi, tech_your_future

I've tested with latest Bluesoleil in this week and ended in failure, but the same time Bluesoleil overwrite the drivers which windows itself installed earlier at the time of blutooth dongle connected. after that I couldn't send or recieve any files with windows blutooth, and had ro remove Bluesoleil to fix the problem, then works fine

And

tech_your_future said:
It is the older version of the drivers that are bundled with the dongle that cause problems. Download the new version from their site and it will work.

should I installed new drivers for B/T donlge?
then How can I get it?

Raaza

Journeyman
no. I just downloaded the latest version.

I couldn't find any link for drivers in bluesoleil.com
can you please provide me the link?
Is it necessary the latest drivers espicially when I got the latest version?

mehulved

Can't you make a simple search? I told before too. Here it goes *www.ivtcorporation.com/download/downloadfile/BlueSoleil_2.3_standard_Release_060728.zip

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
with bluesolie driver and software installed i think u cant use the windows "send to" option also and pc suite wont work.it happened to me. if u hav service pack 2 it should detect it self..

do this.. hope it wold work..see sp2 is installed

uninstall nokia pc suite..
switch off ur bt
go to "my comp.." property and then to device manager and then uninstall ur bt.
restart ur laptop.
switch on ut bt.
it will install the software automatically
go to bt setting from control pannel and switch on "turn discovery on"
click "show bt notification...".
go to ur mobile.
search for devices..
u will get ur laptop.
use a pass key
a message will pop up in ur task bar.
click it and place will be ther to enter the pass key
do and its done..
try to send a small file from ur pc to mobile using "right-click->send to" option and if its workin then install pc suite..
also use only that pc suite which came with ur mobile.

all the best...

mehulved

I have used Bluesoleil drivers with Windows XP SP2. And I was very well able to use both- PC suite as well as 'send to' option. I don't know how you'll aren't able to.
Also, I had used updated drivers from bluesoliel site and latest PC suite from nokia's site.

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
don kno yar.. i tried and was not able.. may b the latest one do but after the installation of sp2 its not reqired so i din checked recently

mehulved

This I am talking about is before last October. I haven't used windows after that. So, it's not about anything latest. See it might need something to be changed a bit. Google up. I did make some google searches to fix it up but don't remember now.

did you check your mobile by connecting it with other mobile and using the send to option... there may be also a problem with your mobile...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom