Problem with my creative ep 635

Status
Not open for further replies.

threeonethree

Journeyman
i have ran into a problem with my creative ep 635 after about 3 months of use .. the left ear bud now has about 60 % volume of the right ear bud.. i cleaned my earphones and the sound went normal next day . my friend advised me to suck to earbud so that the speaker falls into place.. it worked for sometime but after every 3 days it happens again.. it sometimes also happens with the right earbud..

what is wrong ? i heard that this is a common problem? what is the solution?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
dump it and get new one. After 7 months of use, my EP-630 died and I got myself Sony MDR-EX32LP.

Try your luck by taking it to service center. You must have Bill and entire pack with you to get replacement. If they say that warranty is only for a month or two, argue with them and show creative's EP-630 page that says that the warranty is 1yr.

Sooraj_digit

BLah.. Blah..blah.......
Hey buddy look for any tangling through the length of wire, and look really CLOSE, using magnifying lens, if not less. I also suffered and recovered from the same prob. This might help(50% chances) cuz three months aint a long time if-not always listened at max. volumes

Last edited:
OP
T

threeonethree

Journeyman
i always listen at max volumes, so what does that mean?

and the white cable has gotten very very dirty , is there any way to clean it?

Sooraj_digit

BLah.. Blah..blah.......
i always listen at max volumes, so what does that mean?

and the white cable has gotten very very dirty , is there any way to clean it?

if you are always listening to it at max volumes then remember you are using your earphones at it's max work and at its maximum capabilities.... which means more excursion of the drivers....which means more tearing and wearing.......which means less life.

and about cleaning your wires use whatever you think of it first using detergent and yes do it very mildly with lots of patience.:)

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
even i've suffered the same fate twice now.got it replaced earlier and will now too.have 4 months of warranty left.btw anyone can help why this happens.i always listen to it at 50% of my phone's volume but some of my friends do listen with it very loudly.i'll never give them again:mad:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
bought sony earphones for Rs. 1070/-

the sound is pretty balanced unlike the high bass of ep-630.

totally satisfied.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
EP-630s do go faulty very quickly ... i had to get mine replaced twice in 6 months .. after that the guy at the Service center said he won't replace it anymore .. its been working fine since

xbonez

NP : Crysis
^^ in spite of the troubles it gives, if my EP-630 were to go bad and not get replaced, i wud buy another pair of them ... for their price, i have not heard anything better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom