problem with IE

Status
Not open for further replies.

netcracker

Journeyman
I have windows xp sp2 as my operating system.Sometimes when I connect to the internet i get a message

Your security settings are prohibiting you to view this webpage.

Even when i put the digit cd in i get the same message for the inter face that autoruns.can anybody pleaze help me. :?: :?: :D :D

theraven

Technomancer
what antivirus/firewall do u use ?
uve just set the security settings too high
so its blockin everythign
or if u arent using any firewall just goto ur internet options and goto security
then set the level to medium !!

OP
N

netcracker

Journeyman
I am realy sorry that I forgot to mention that.I have changed my security settings.I even put it to very low system security but it still does'nt work.

I also tried using opera but the problem still persists :lol: :?: :?:

intel13x

Right off the assembly line
netcracker said:
I have windows xp sp2 as my operating system.Sometimes when I connect to the internet i get a message

Your security settings are prohibiting you to view this webpage.

Even when i put the digit cd in i get the same message for the inter face that autoruns.can anybody pleaze help me. :?: :?: :D :D

u dint say what kind of web page u r viewing. if that page runs activeX......

tuxfan

Technomancer
Have you tried using some other browser like Firefox or Netscape? Try firefox and see. You can download it from *www.mozilla.org. Or search around in Digit CDs. I think it was given on one of them some time back.

OP
N

netcracker

Journeyman
tuxfan said:
Have you tried using some other browser like Firefox or Netscape? Try firefox and see. You can download it from *www.mozilla.org. Or search around in Digit CDs. I think it was given on one of them some time back.

I have opera and I think the problem is solved....but I stll cannot view the digit cd interface sice it opens in IE.I have also made opera the default browser but still the interface opens in IE.and yes I have a fire wall Zone Alarm :(

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Alongwith Zone Alarm, is Windows Firewall also running ? Win Firewall is enabled by default on installing SP2. Try disabling Windows Firewall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom