Problem with Esc Button in Keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

prem4u

Old is Gold
I have a Dell 102Key keyboard. Due to some reason my Esc key is not working. i want to change this Esc key with another key. As i know there are
some software through which this can be done. Can anyone tell me by which software and by which process. Or is there any other method to do this change. Please help me..:confused:

sumeetindia

Journeyman
Try Keystroke Converter
Its good and working but NOT FREE!! its a shareware
*www.softboy.net/keystroke-converter/

Althoug I will recommend U to fix the keyboard or replace it
Bcz this software only works under WINDOWS
What to do in BioS!!!

spironox

Booting Nicotine!!
if the keyboard is cramped or struck what u need to do is remove the back screws of the keyboards kindly note that screws are needed to be replaced in the orginal place as some ofthem dont fit at another places.. so when u do that u can get the keyboard back panel out kindly see if there are any other connectors carefully remove those and see if there are ny built up of fiber like dust collection .. clean the base and if u got the rubber backed keyboard connectors then u can apply some graphite ( use the regular pencil) and rub that to the black heads heads of the rubber layer and then try to check ..

well if u dont want to go throught the all thepains jst replace the Keyboard ...

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
yeah, you can buy a new keyboard, but since you are going to spend the amount anyway, think of this as an opportunity to mess with the innards of the old one. God knows, sometimes it might work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom