Problem With Data Recovary Software Problem Stellar Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

njm

Right off the assembly line
Hello

I have looked for a solution via think digit that is where the problem lies.
This doesn't seem to have proved successful so I thought i'd try a more general approach

I have installed some software (stellar phoenix fat & ntfs.exe,version 2.1) on a windows XP pro versoin 2006 sp2 machine
We have around 110 individuals sucessfully using this software on XP.

When this user attempts to open Stellar Phoenix it comes up with the error:

Stellar Phoenix FAT & NTFS.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience

The error points me in the direction of Microsoft (Debug, Send Error Report, Don't Send prompts)

I have deinstalled and reinstalled the software and it continues to come up with this.

Has anybody seen this before?
Does the issue lie with XP?

and i allready check my event viewer message i erroe there like this

Faulting application stellar phoenix fat & ntfs.exe, version 1.0.0.1, faulting module kernel32.dll, version 5.1.2600.2991, fault address 0x0000a268.

Thanks

Njm

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
There is no issue with WinXP and the software...

I have installed some software (stellar phoenix fat & ntfs.exe,version 2.1) on a windows XP pro versoin 2006 sp2 machine
We have around 110 individuals sucessfully using this software on XP.

but 110 user using STellar ?? woah !!!! why all 110 would need to use it ?? as the software isnt for every day use, only an admin is expected to use it, when necessary !!!

by the way, Re-Install the application and run from Admin user. also dont try to use a crack rather get a genuine one.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom