Problem with Burning

Status
Not open for further replies.

navneeth_snr

Journeyman
Hi,

I have an video file of 86 min, and I want it to get copy (burn) to my cd. But it doesnt fit in 700 mb. Any solution. And the video file which I copied is from my friends cd. even cd to cd copy does not working :(

Deep

Version 2.0
overburn ? try that option in nero...

File (or edit) - Pref - exper features..

enable overburn..

while burting cd select Track at once (not disc as once...i)

google before burning it..

Deep

sniper

Broken In
U can try overburn, bur also try Alcohol120%, CloneCD or Blindwrite. theyll copy sector by sector. so that was its would be a exact replica of ur friends CD but u need to have ur friends CD to to copy na.

Get an 800mb disk(about Rs. 15) and try overburn if it fails on a 700mb disk.

sniper

Broken In
Man i just tried 800mb disks today. it burned fine with an LG52x. haven't tried burning on my SONY crx230e. I can tell u for sure that Liteon DVD RW does not burn nor recognize it. I HAD BURNED USING ALCOHOL after enabling overburn. I HAVE NOT tried with nero 6.3125.

Sony was reading the disk(about 750mb data) before but not now :shock: . neither of the two disks :shock: . Well. :( I hope i didnt loose my Longhorn.

another thing, Nero will not recognize that disk as 800mb, it showed me as 702 but ull be able to burn it after enabling overburn to exactly 90 minutes. i think the funda here is that on that disk the tracks are already conpressed. when u set overburn to 90 mins not more not less the software will record exactly on the tracks of ur disk, cos thats how its made. so that mean. keep overburn setting to 90 minutes even if ur data size is 705mb or 775mb.

Also get a firmware upgrade for ur drive. Google it. THATS VERY IMPORTANT.

theraven

Technomancer
learn how to overburn
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5346
learn a few safety tips and why u shouldnt overburn
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3792

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom