problem regarding display in hl2

Status
Not open for further replies.

HellGuardian

Broken In
hi all, this is a problem regarding a display of fps, in, out etc., in he bottom right corner in hl2, in all screens.

*img364.imageshack.us/img364/3889/hl29mf.th.jpg

so, how do i remove it?[/img]

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I believe the command was cl_showfps 0 in the HL 2 console.Also it appears to be the pirated version of the game as the Fps display along with other AI Disabled non-sense business occurs in it :evil:

OP
H

HellGuardian

Broken In
i never got ai_disabled or other such stuff, and cl_showfps 0 is for fps only, that shows on top-right or somewhere, this data is different and does not go away with that, ive tried it

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
Here's a list of ALL halflife2 console commands with description. Check which one's talk about what you see on your display.

OP
H

HellGuardian

Broken In
@sirius: my college has blocked most of the game sites and the link u have pasted is one of them, so can you please goto that link and paste the commands in a message here? thnx

wolfff

Broken In
The command to show all that info is net_graph 3. In console type net_graph 0 to remove it.

And dear allwyndlima, its got nothing to do with piracy, its a command!!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
wolfff said:
And dear allwyndlima, its got nothing to do with piracy, its a command!!
Lol Dude if you have played the game (not original of course) then you'll specifically notice that command at startup of the game.Unlike the original version where after the steam update you never have any such screen popping up.The screen never shows up and stays there on its own in the original version.

wolfff

Broken In
Ive played the game. And yes its the original version. And once i executed that command in the console, it shows up every time on the screen, in HL2 and CS:S.

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
Go to /config/game.cfg and other cfgs, open them in notepad and comment/edit out the said command. Backup the cfgs before u do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom