PROBLEM, plz help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shashank_digitreader

I have a 2gb transcend pen drive. I am not able to eject it, whenever i try to, it show a message telling that the pendrive cannot removed now, try later. The same happenes with my digital camera. Please help me.

OP
S

shashank_digitreader

is it safe to pull it directly? b'coze my dig cam is a new one.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
absolutely safe.

Or if u r that afraid & u r a fresher to computing... just restart the comp... take out the drive then ;)

that's because ur drive is a 2gb one.. maybe with lotsa stuff's in it.. and ur OS is tryin to read/identify/index ur contents... silently.

Just b sure, u r still not transferring data when u r unpluggin/removing ur drive out.

Of course, u can always pull the usb out whenever u r not transferring data... & there r simpler methods to solve ur prob (like restart explorer only)... but this is a tension-proof one to a newcomer like u...

Last edited:

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
No need to restart the computer. Bring up the task manager. When the message pops up showing that "the pendrive(or Camera) cannot be removed right now", just goto processes and shutdown Explorer.exe. Now goto applications-> New Task..
Type explorer and press enter. Your device might have been removed by now.
If not, you can safely remove the hardware without that message creeping up again...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom