1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Problem opening gmail in Opera 9.0 PR2

Discussion in 'Software Q&A' started by mehulved, Feb 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mehulved

mehulved 18 Till I Die............

I am using Opera 9.0PR2 on Ubuntu linux. Till yesterday everything was working fine but all of a sudden the browser hung, I just killed the process and restarted opera but it used to hang repeatedly. I cleaned up the cache, cookies and histroy to check if that was the problem. But, still it didn't work. I checked that javascript was enabled, disabled and enabled it again but still opera keep on hanging. It works fine till the time I don't login to gmail. When, I log in to gmail, opera just hangs and I have to kill it.
    Any idea what can I do to solve this?

2. readermaniax

readermaniax New Member

Hey leave Opera and try Firefox!

3. OP
    OP
    mehulved

mehulved 18 Till I Die............

No way I will never leave opera. Can't u see my avatar? I won't leave opera no matter what. What I am using is a beta version and it is prone to bugs. Beta versions of all softwares are buggy including FF. I do use FF but Opera is my No. 1 browser.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.