PROBLEM IN RUNNING GAMES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandesh.rawal

Right off the assembly line
Everytime i install any game it installs, it starts but automatically comes out of the game.

My system configuration is :-
celeron 665 Mhz VIA C-3, 128 RAM (SD), 20 GB HDD, MOTHERBOARD OF ERIX, VGA 810.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Plz post clearly (takin sum time out from ur busy schedule :wink: ) and tell us exactly wat r the games that u r trying to install on ur system and the version of direct-x and motherboard drivers that u hv on ur system.

I hope the games that u r installing r not RESOURCE AND GRAPHICS loaded games like DOOM-III,NFS-U2 etc. wich ur system doesnt supports coz u really dont hv a powerful system Bro ! :wink:

Maybe the game that u r trying to install does not satisfy the minimum requirements (forget abt the recommended requirements dude) so plz see the game require

But,try installing and updating the video drivers,direct-X versions(direct-x 9.0 or above),Motherboard drivers......

And if u hv a RAM problem (like a RAM module not responding or not showing up in the BIOS) then u can clean the part of the RAM module (wich u insert in the Slot) with help of a pencil eraser by rubbing it slowly and also clean the RAM slot with help of a soft brush,insert ur RAM again and see the results...

do post ur results to help u better........

cheers n e-peace......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom