Problem in playing XVID in standalone DVD players...

Status
Not open for further replies.

go4saket

Hi Guys!

I converted some home shot videos into XVID using AutoGK and then burnt them to a DVD-RW so that I can check the quality in TV, as my DVD player supports MPEG4. The problem is that my DVD contains just one track but my DVD player shoes 3 and the DVD just doesnt run in the DVD player atall, although it does in my computer. To ckeck weather its a video problem, I burnt it again to another DVD-RW and it played well. I reformatted the old DVD-RW and burnt the same video and tried it again and now it plays again. Just to check, I again did the same thing and now it doesnt play.

What the hell is going on. Is this a media problem or a problem with my DVD player???

Thank you.

slugger

Banned
DVD-RW tend to behave funny when played on standalone layers

burn d VDO on a normal DVD-R disk and c if it is playin well. if it does, then it confirms d funy behaviour of d RW

--------------

BTW, is that ur ph no underneath ur avataar?
if yes.........GAWWWWWD!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

parthbarot

In the zone
may be the session of RW left open? that can create problems in some DVD players...

but dont wory now na... its plays na... then enjoy! :)
Paarth.

hansraj

In the zone
i too had strange exp while trying to play an avi file in the re-writable with the video being displayed but no audio. however the same file played fine on the pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom