Problem In N-gage QD Help!!!!!!! Plz help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orionz

Nebula was here,15 yrs back
Hello Freinds I am using N-gage From 3 months it is working fine.
But last night when i was going to send files through bluetooth my phone is showing the massage...(Not enough mem to perform the opration).
Then I go to settings and choose the restore factory setting.it ask me to restart my phone,I accept.
But after restarting phone There is only logo Nokia is On The screen for some sec. and phone is turning off.

What is this problem.My battery is full.

Friend plz help me i am in big trouble.
Plz help me.

REDspot

Broken In
take out the memory card and reboot.

If you want to end this problem then consider going for a firmware update from any nokia care centre they would do it for free for its only 3 months old.

Don't panic do a reboot of the phone removing the external memory card, next reinstall the batteries and the sim. If the problem still persists take to a authorised dealer.

tinku dhar

In the zone
Orionz said:
Hello Freinds I am using N-gage From 3 months it is working fine.
But last night when i was going to send files through bluetooth my phone is showing the massage...(Not enough mem to perform the opration).
Then I go to settings and choose the restore factory setting.it ask me to restart my phone,I accept.
But after restarting phone There is only logo Nokia is On The screen for some sec. and phone is turning off.

What is this problem.My battery is full.

Friend plz help me i am in big trouble.
Plz help me.

m8 there ,

Don't u worry .... this is due to the coruption of some apps in MMC so u take out the MMc and try than insert and now try to format the MMc itself the prob may be solved ...

regards:)

moshel

Padawan
come on guys what u all thinking dont u guys know the problem in ngage qd.

see the thing is when u want to transfer out or transfer in any file, u must have the required memory on the phone. it doesnt matter if u have memory card or not. to transfer by bluetooth u must have free phone memory equal to or more than the size of ur file.

if u want to transfer any big file like full songs or something then u must have a card reader and also a explorer software installed on the phone

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
dude i had the same prob in my sisters 3660 this is because u transferred all the files to the c drive that is ur fones memory and now its full u need to reset the fone go to any shop where they flash the fones ask them that my c drive is full please reset/reformat the fone also ask to upgrade the firmware(i was charged 100 bucks for this and the 3660 is now 101% fine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom