Problem in Mass effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beta Waves

Journeyman
Hi guys,
I finished Mass effect as 'Infiltrator' . Now I started new career as Soldier. The problem is when the weapon gets overheated it doesn't cool automatically :confused: . It remains the same way in the entire map. But when I played as infiltrator the weapon used to cool automatically. What is the problem ?

Plz guys any help from those who have played this game.

Last edited:
Dude i faced the same problem.......and i tried searchin for the sol. on the net and many people had the same prob we have........its a bug....but don't worry the patch will be out soon(HOPE SO)...amazing game finished it three times and imagine my weapon got overheated while fighting saren 2nd time in the last stage, phew had to load again.....

OP
Beta Waves

Beta Waves

Journeyman
Dude i faced the same problem.......and i tried searchin for the sol. on the net and many people had the same prob we have........its a bug....but don't worry the patch will be out soon(HOPE SO)...amazing game finished it three times and imagine my weapon got overheated while fighting saren 2nd time in the last stage, phew had to load again.....

Wow I don't know how you managed to finish the game with weapons like that. Like I said when i first played the game I did not face that problem. Now I am facing.

I will see if any patches are available and post... Well thanks

*www.gameborder.com/news/1475/Mass+Effect+PC+Update+v1.01+Released/

Mass effect downloadable content..........if u have a proper version..............

*www.gameborder.com/game/Mass+Effect:+Bring+down+the+Sky+DLC/

Last edited:
OP
Beta Waves

Beta Waves

Journeyman
Re: 康宝莱13

康宝莱是世界体重控制领域的佼佼者,减肥效果明显,是欧美民众的首选减肥产品。 ◆ 只减脂肪,保护肌肉和水份,首先减的是腰腹部,不腹泻。 ◆ 产品由草本植物提练萃取,经过24年的考验,证实无副作用,孕妇也可食用。 ◆ 细胞营养?专利技术使全身细胞获得均衡营养,恢复脂肪细胞代谢,彻底切断肥胖反弹的根源;细胞营养?技术还能改善新陈代谢,调节内分泌,使您减肥更快、精力更充沛、皮肤更光泽。 ◆ 康宝莱减肥方案被广泛运用于:美国职业联赛(NBA)、国际业余篮 球联合会(FIBA)、 亚洲篮球联赛(ABC)。 搭配: 产品如何搭配才合理呢? 首先我们要理解康宝莱的减肥原理--细胞营养、热量控制。 康宝莱的基础搭配: 国产:蛋白混合饮料+维康宝 台湾:蛋白混合饮料+草维锭 香港:蛋白混合饮料(香港蛋白混合的维生素矿物质含量比较高) 进阶的搭配是: 国产:蛋白混合+维康宝+金力宝+纤维片(纤维粉) 蛋白混合+维康宝+金力宝+草本茶饮 蛋白混合+维康宝+金力宝+蛋白粉 台湾:蛋白混合+草维锭+高纤锭 蛋白混合+草维锭+细喜锭 蛋白混合+草维锭+草本茶饮 蛋白混合+草维锭+蛋白粉 香港:蛋白混合+消脂片 蛋白混合+抗脂片 蛋白混合+蛋白粉 营养减肥全面的搭配: 国产:蛋白混合+维康宝+金力宝+蛋白粉+纤维片(纤维粉)+草本茶饮 (可以加:钙+D、大蒜片、花粉胶囊、夜宁新) 台湾:蛋白混合+草维锭+细喜锭+蛋白粉+高纤锭+草本茶饮 (可以加:甲壳素纤维片、鱼油、当归片等) 香港:蛋白混合+蛋白粉+消脂片+抗脂片+草本茶饮 (可以加:美纤片、甲壳素纤维片、瓜拉娜片、鱼油等) 如何增重呢? 蛋白混合+蛋白粉+维康宝(草维锭) 康宝莱减肥:一次正餐,二次代餐,三次营养片。 康宝莱保健:一次代餐,二次正餐,三次营养片。

What Crap is this ? :x

Can anybody suggest some good websites for mods and patches ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom