Problem In Excel...

Status
Not open for further replies.

go4saket

Hi Guys!

I have a small problem with Excel. If I type a huge number in any cell, say "777777777777777", it automatically gets converted to "7.77778E+14". I dont want this to happen and want it to be displayed normally. How can I stop this from happening.

Chao...

OP
go4saket

go4saket

So does this mean that I cannot use a large number in Excel sheets. BTW, which is the largest number supported by 16 Bits...

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
i really dont know. . . but try those numbers in Calculator too you will get the same . . . . you can get more info about 16 bits in wiki :)

iinfi

mekalodu
well try this ...

right click on the cell (or range of cells) where u want this number to be displayed..
goto format cells >> number tab >> number option in the list box >> select "0" in decimal places.

click on OK ..

is this wat u want ??

ayush_chh

Ambassador of Buzz
guys i too have problem in excel.....

what i want is, to enter a date in one cell and get the date after 30 days in some other cell automatically....how can i do this???

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
ayush_chh said:
guys i too have problem in excel.....

what i want is, to enter a date in one cell and get the date after 30 days in some other cell automatically....how can i do this???

press + and go the cell containing the first date again press + and 30 and enter

Suppose you don't get in date format format in "date"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom