Problem in downloading PDF doc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerry

Broken In
Hello! I'm facing a peculiar hitch for not being able to download a PDF doc. from a bank's website nor it could be dwnldd in Excel format in my office PC (WinXP Pro, SP2). I've Adobe Reader 8 installed in the system already. The site has arrangement to dwnld. the desired information in both the above format, while others in my office are also downloading the said doc either or in both the formats in their PCs. Can you please help me to sort out this....!!!

Last edited:

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
How have you tried to download the pdf file till now?

If you can't save the file by right-clicking on the pdf link, try opening the pdf file from your browser and select File > Save Page As in your browser window.

Also, you can try to download the file by different browsers. Or download managers.

OP
K

Kerry

Broken In
Apollo said:
How have you tried to download the pdf file till now?

If you can't save the file by right-clicking on the pdf link, try opening the pdf file from your browser and select File > Save Page As in your browser window.

Also, you can try to download the file by different browsers. Or download managers.

There are 3 options given the page with a 'GO' button to dwnld the desired particulars. Now, whenever I select the option to download it as PDF doc., a white page appears for a while and disappears. I don't understand if the same could be downloaded in another PC from that webpage why this is not working in my PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom