problem extracting image files

Status
Not open for further replies.

stone cold

Broken In
hi.. :D
guys! :) can u tell me how to extract image.ccd, image.img, image.sub file to a directory. i hav installed clone cd but it is nt working fine :cry: ..so pls tell me how :?: to extract it without burn it on cd.

ice

In the zone
Oh..
No...just download "Deamon Tools"
and install it, It will start its own virtual Cd, load the *.Img file into deamon and it will run it.

OP
S

stone cold

Broken In
ice said:
Oh..
No...just download "Deamon Tools"
and install it, It will start its own virtual Cd, load the *.Img file into deamon and it will run it.
but the thing is this that only *.img file is opening dont know what is the use of .ccd and *.sub file.
sub file is quite big.

sailendra

Journeyman
look here:
*www.clonecd.net/FaQS.htm

What are these three Image Files which are written to my Hard disk?

The three files written (with the ending *.CCD, *.IMG and *.SUB) are

* CCD - The CloneCD control file. It contains information about the logical structure of the CD. The CCD file is an ASCII text file. Experienced users may want to modify it.
* IMG - Image, the main channel data of all tracks of the CD
* SUB - Sub Channel Data, the sub channel data of all tracks of the CD

The three files must be in the same directory. They must have the same "front" name, e.g. Clone CD Image.ccd, CloneCD Image.img and Clone CD Image.sub. It is a good idea to create separate directories for Image Files from different CDs. :)

OP
S

stone cold

Broken In
walking-techie said:
use winrar for isos , alocohol for the rest

ya i was wondring dat if sm1 didnt see it here he can see over there.

ALSO THERE IS 1 MORE PROB DAT THE IMAGE.IMG FILE IS OF 750MB AND NOT CMING ON CD TRIED OVERBURNUING TOO IN VAIN PLZ TELL ME HOW TO BURN IT ON A CD.

ice

In the zone
stone cold said:
walking-techie said:
use winrar for isos , alocohol for the rest

ya i was wondring dat if sm1 didnt see it here he can see over there.

ALSO THERE IS 1 MORE PROB DAT THE IMAGE.IMG FILE IS OF 750MB AND NOT CMING ON CD TRIED OVERBURNUING TOO IN VAIN PLZ TELL ME HOW TO BURN IT ON A CD.

Use clone cd, the img maybe 750 mb but it will burn to a normal 700mb cd, .

Open clone cd, clcik on write image to disk, chose the file...ccd i think and burn it. Shud work.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Alcohol is da best CD copy&play software; for de rest there's WinISO & IsoBuster... (hey, dis is 4 xtractin coruptd files)

Anyway, I didn't find CloneCD that useful.

Go 4 Alcohol 4 Copy,Play&Burn... Nero 4 Make&Burn

OP
S

stone cold

Broken In
ice said:
But since the file is a ccd, u shud use clone cd, its been made with clone cd

AHA!!! at last i got it man i just bought an 800mb cd ant burnt it using clone cd caus nero was just not supporting overburn it ejects the cd again &again so clone cd did a fine jobit said that cd is of 702mb but when i klick on overburn it didnt stop until it done.so i find it small and useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom