Status
Not open for further replies.

kreigsmarine

Broken In
hello all
I've got a hpdeskjet 656c printer.Now recently when i tried to print a foto using hp glossy photo paper,the print quality came out real bad(individual pixels cud be seen),even though before printing i had changed the settings to the max.i tried printin another foto but the result was the same...
do i need a special foto cartridge to get a gud quality foto?
The cartridge i'm using rite now is a new one..from hp..49 sumthin was written over its box..
so can nyone help me here?

khansdream

Journeyman
May be you are using your color cartridge after a long time. It usually happens, just print 4-5 fotos at a stretch and you will get a better quality print.

But make sure if u got am originzal HP Cartridge as the market is full with duplicate cartridges on low prices.

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
In our office, we got good color prints on HP deskjet printer. check the DPI settings on the printer DPI of the photo. If the DPI of the photos is low, the print output will not be good.

NagpurDaMunda

In the zone
as per my exp. u cant get photos on 656c like u get from professional printing lab...... ......... u do anything but u ll get same quality i mean u can see evry pixel.

OP
K

kreigsmarine

Broken In
The cartridge i used was brand new.opened it right it then and there and used it.
Please xcuse my ignorance,but how do i check my dpi settings.I went to fax and printer settings.THere i had adobe distiller and hp deskjet 656c series.cudnt find dpi in the deskjet thing,but in the adobe distiller it showed it to be at 4000 dpi(max).But the thing is, i'm unable to print with adobe distiller.When i give it the command to print,it gives me s statement sayin that ur photos have been printed,within 5 seconds,without there being ny activity in the printer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom