satyamy

Alive Again...
I have HP 3920 Deskjet Printer
Recently i refilled its black cartridge
but after refiling in the printers option it show "no/low toner"
my cartridge is fully refilled
but dont know wht the prob............?
can someone tell me.........?

it is b/s of air or toner density/quality or fitting problem....

usually i pay rs. 70-80 for inkjet catr. @ 15 ml (refilled more than 7 times...use proper brand ink)
and 350-400 Rs. for toner...

OP
satyamy

satyamy

Alive Again...
24online said:
it is b/s of air or toner density/quality or fitting problem....

usually i pay rs. 70-80 for inkjet catr. @ 15 ml (refilled more than 7 times...use proper brand ink)
and 350-400 Rs. for toner...

I paid Rs. 120 for 15ml
this was first time in had refilled my cartridge
wht can i do
i dont know how to open cart.

techno tublai

Broken In
HP have the catridges refill-locked so even after a successful refill, the software remains set to the previous state of the ink and shows empty. I heard some times back that after an initial period of running out, the catridges were supposed to get locked and any further attempts of refill would go in vein. Customers would be forced to get a new tank. But after a wide protest from the consumers, this idea was discarded. So dont worry if the catridge shows empty. I have used refilled ones for my PSC 1210 for the last couple of years, though it shows empty in the status screen, prints out perfect. Bet the case is same with yours too. Post here for more info if you need.

OP
satyamy

satyamy

Alive Again...
yes its printing fine
but just showing empty
so how would i know whts the status
n when to next refil
I think i have to do this manually..................

eddie

El mooooo
Did you try to install a new cartridge through your printer software? It should be having such an option? I gave you a link...it explains a similar problem like your. Did you try to follow it?

techno tublai

Broken In
The best way to check if your tank is empty is by watching the print output. If your prints are striked, out of focus or smudged, run through a few cycles of head cleaning. If it does not help, it may be assumed to beempty. What I do is when my tank was initially empty I took it to a local shop having an electronic weighing scale, able to measure upto milligrams. Then after my refill I measured again. I will be about 15-20 grams more for a 15 ml refill. See if you can do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom